Do you want to stay informed?
Subscribe to our newsletter or read our newsflashes.
Our newsflashes are offered by way of general information ; their content does not constitute and may not be considered as legal advice. For more information on the relevant subject please contact us at email@example.com.
Below is an overview of all news articles:
- 08/09/2021 - A new law implementing the Convention on the protection of the underwater cultural heritage - September 2021
- 08/05/2020 - A wave of regulations hits the Art Market, by Lucie Lambrecht and Zacharias Mawick
- 24/03/2017 - When does an art intermediary becomes a “seller”?
- 23/05/2016 - Directive EU 2014/60 finally implemented in Belgian law
- 24/02/2016 - Alternative financing for the museum and cultural sector in Flanders
- 28/12/2015 - Nautical heritage to be protected
- 16/12/2015 - New Topstukkendecreet in force
- 31/08/2015 - The Khurvin case in a nutshell
- 08/09/2014 - 'Topstukkendecreet' amended
- 30/05/2014 - UNESCO Convention on the protection of underwater cultural heritage implemented
- 09/07/2013 - Listing of the Palais Stoclet's interior confirmed
- 21/06/2012 - The City of Ghent rejects heirs’ request to restitute Kokoschka painting
- 25/02/2010 - Kokoschka case